Saturday, October 11, 2008

SnOW... Not in October

This post is for those of you who don't live in Bear Lake, how lucky are you!
This is what we woke up to Saturday morning, and then by that night. This is what we had.



Then on Sunday morning we had a few more inches, but it was too cold to put my shoes on and go out there and measure it again. Just take my word for it. The snow wouldn't be as bad(it's still pretty bad) if we had our grain cut, but WE DON'T. Good thing we have a grain dryer. And we aren't the only ones that don't have it cut, so that makes me feel a little better. But hopefully it melts next week or it's going to be a looonng MISERABLE winter. So we tried to make the most out of it, Gracey has been out sleigh riding a couple of times already. You can NEVER rely on Bear Lake weather.





4 comments:

Dustin and Tara said...

I can't believe it! When I saw the snowman, I thought is that post from last year? Wow! Winter already. I don't miss that in Evanston, but now we don't get enough snow. I guess I never can be happy with the weather. The boys are going to love those pictures! In fact just this sat. I was at the farmers market buying vegetables!

Dave and Jayme Richards said...

So fun! I am jealous of how much snow you got! Tremonton got hit, but it didn't stick... SURPRISE SURPRISE!!! Your girls are beautiful! One day I will live in the country! Love ya girl!

Average Me said...

Not looking forward to the snow. I am glad we are still dry here. The girls look like they are enjoying it though. How fun. Hope you are well. Love your face.

J and Ris said...

I'm glad that we didn't get that snow! I'm loving our weather here and I can't get too excited about moving back to Bear Lake with snow falling that soon!