Thursday, October 30, 2008

GrACEy GrAcEY!!



Gracey's first day doing her hair


My first day doing my hair A better picture of me in first grade
Ever since Gracey was born my mom always kept saying "You know Gracey is going to be just like you" What she meant by that was, ever since I was in first grade I started doing my own hair,and ever since. I would never let my mom do my hair, I guess she couldn't do it as well as I did. haha So on Wednesday she told me right before preschool "Mom, I am going to do my own hair today,ok." I have been dreading this day for a long time. Before she would let me do her hair, but she would tell me me how to do it. So when she told me that she wanted to do it, I inevitably(is that the right word) said "yes, but just let me part it" She wouldn't even let me part it. So this is what she looked like. She is supposed to be a witch for halloween and I asked her if she was going to wear her hat and she said no because it would mess her hair up. I wanted her to wear it so it would cover up her hair. I know I am a mean mom. So I guess your kids always turn out to be JUST LIKE YOU. BUt I guess I can't complain because she didn't look that bad, atleast she doesn't know how to rat, yet. (knock on wood). As you can tell in my picture on the first day I did my hair my bangs stood five inches tall. Isn't life just GREAT!!

3 comments:

Cassie Skinner said...

So funny! KodiAnn is just barely at this point and it has been so hard for me, but she is in 3rd grade. I guess I have had more of a break from it all than you have. I always say that maybe if we let them start doing their hair at a young age then they will be really good at it at a younger age, I HOPE! Gracey is such a doll and could pole off any hair do. And no you are not mean.

Jeff and Holly said...

You both did a GREAT job. How cute. I love that you knew how to rat, makes it even funnier! Your girls are dolls!

: said...

Josey you are so cute...and so is your girls!! That is so funny, I think we all did that when we were little. Nice picture though...