
Yesterday I had been out helping Jaren with a car he was working on, then the phone rang so I went inside. When I came back outside Gracey was in the car turning it over to try and start it while Jaren was under the hood trying to see why it wouldn't start. Jaren had pushed a screwdriver through the key hole so all Gracey had to do was turn the screwdriver. What's next? driving a car when she's five. Jaren said he learned how to drive when he was five. I guess your never too young to learn anything!





10 comments:
Haha, that's cute! If you want any of the Sunday afternoon pictures, let me know!
lol that's great! I love that he has her help so much! It makes me laugh!! Jaren's awesome with the girls, as well as you! Hope things are going well!
I'm lovin' it!! Jayson always lets the kids drive on his lap on the backroads and I think he's crazy but...those farm boys...that's just how they grew up, huh! Makes for cute pictures and fun memories.
Cutest employee i've ever seen. =) Hope things are good for you guys. Love your face.
Hey yeah for sure. I'd love to do her pictures. Is she getting married in the temple or civily? I have a bunch of different packages. Like if she wanted an album with pictures in it. To photograph the ceremony/temple and the reception it's $1350. You get 2-8x10, 2-5x7, 6-4x5, plus all the pictures that go in the album and the album, which is really nice. But if she just wants to cd that's great too. I charge $1500 to photograph the ceremony/temple, and the reception and then give her the cd. I ask though, that if they are getting there engagements done somewhere, they might want to get the same people to do the wedding. Just cuz it is kind of a copyright thing. Cuz people think that if you took the engagements that you are doing the wedding too. So I don't want to take credit for something that isn't mine and vise versa. But I can do the engagements (up to 300 invitations) , bridals, and wedding with the cd for $2100 total. Excluding anything else they may want. Tell her to contact me for more info. 208-766-3315. I would be honored though.
P.s. Tell her she can see my stuff on www.memoriesbymaleri.blogspot.com
Aww that's really cute! You guys have adorable children. Beautiful like mom. I also put a message on your older post with the shelves and magnet boards. Please read and get back to me.
Hey can you get me the waist sizes of brooklyn and gracey please? Thanks.
Way too funny! I think she kinda thinks a lot of her dad- wants to be just like him and hang out with him! They are getting so big!
Oh, that is so cute. How fun that you're teaching them how to do "big" things. You never know when that knowledge might come in handy.
Post a Comment