Gracey wanted to have her picture taken by the pumkins. Then she wanted to have her Dad be in the picture too. As you can tell he was really excited. Isn't he the best father ever? I sure think so.
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Pumkins!
This is my way of carving pumkins. It took about, ooh 2 minutes. When I seen the idea the vinyl was on some fake pumkins. So I looked for some fake pumkins and do you know how much FAKE pumkins are? They are about $25, stupid huh? So I didn't want to spend that much money ona fake one so we got real ones. And it works pretty good.

Gracey wanted to have her picture taken by the pumkins. Then she wanted to have her Dad be in the picture too. As you can tell he was really excited. Isn't he the best father ever? I sure think so.
Gracey wanted to have her picture taken by the pumkins. Then she wanted to have her Dad be in the picture too. As you can tell he was really excited. Isn't he the best father ever? I sure think so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Fun. That's a cool idea. I guess we're going to attempt to carve. Hopefully no E.R. visits.
You have the most wonderful ideas for things. Keep posting every little thing you think up because I copy you on most of them :) Sorry I haven't stopped by to see you yet, I always think about it when I'm headed home and am in a hurry. I'm gonna get there one of these days though.
Smart!!!!!!!!! Pretty sure we will still be digging and carving this year...Jayden is so excited for it!
Cute pumpkins. We need to carve ours but I'm not looking forward to the mess. Hope you guys are well. I think Jaren is a good daddy too. We are lucky ladies to have that quality in our guys. Love your face.
Josie Bradford! How are you? I joined the blog world so you need to come visit(I'm still figuring it out so be patient) Your family is so cute! I'm glad I found ya!
Post a Comment