I can't believe how much snow you guys got! That's so crazy.. As for us- NO SNOW!! :D Sorry- I had to rub it in.... We'll keep you in our prayers wit hthe grain- hopefully you get it cut quick!
It's so crazy. I left Saturday morning to go visit my mom in Arizona. There was just a sciff on the ground. When I talked to Josh later on I about died. The weather is great here, and I'm dreading coming home. Fun snowman!
Love the snow man! My kids built a couple but then smashed them before I could take a pic. I love your family pictures at the top. You'll need to teach me how you did that.
Yup! You can go to the Mary Kay website and then just tell me what you would like and I'll give you the discounted total...do you have a email account? Mine is sportydrum@yahoo.com. That way you can write me and we won't have to put the totals or any details on here! :)
5 comments:
Holy cow! You weren't lying about getting snow, were you?
I can't believe how much snow you guys got! That's so crazy.. As for us- NO SNOW!! :D Sorry- I had to rub it in.... We'll keep you in our prayers wit hthe grain- hopefully you get it cut quick!
It's so crazy. I left Saturday morning to go visit my mom in Arizona. There was just a sciff on the ground. When I talked to Josh later on I about died. The weather is great here, and I'm dreading coming home. Fun snowman!
Love the snow man! My kids built a couple but then smashed them before I could take a pic. I love your family pictures at the top. You'll need to teach me how you did that.
Yup! You can go to the Mary Kay website and then just tell me what you would like and I'll give you the discounted total...do you have a email account? Mine is sportydrum@yahoo.com. That way you can write me and we won't have to put the totals or any details on here! :)
Post a Comment