Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Gracey and the Hulahoop


Make an on-line slideshow at www.OneTrueMedia.com

Gracey got this hulahoop for Easter and it only took her a few times doing it and she figured it out on her own. Jaren and I couldn't even do it to show her how. And now she has mastered the art.

3 comments:

Hubers said...

Hey- I don't think I ever congratulated you guys on being pregnant.. So congrats! Hopefully everything is going well. Gracey is getting so big. I can't believe it! Good luck with your water also! Hopefully it gets resolved!

ersheffey said...

She is not a movie maker in the making. I.E. Get that on video. She was doing great. I loved to hula hoop in my day. That is such a cool present to get her and she gets exercise at the same time.

Brandon N Tessa said...

How are the Rigby's doing? Hope good Keep in touch
Tessa