Our life is pretty boring, we do the same old thing everyday. But there are a few things. I finally went to the Doc on Monday, everything is good. I am 14 weeks and he gave me a due date of October 5, so I was a couple weeks off. But hopefully we still will be able to find out what we are having next month. But I sure do hate those first visits, I don't know whats worse the first or the end of the pregnancy. I am not a big fan of PAP tests. It was funny because Gracey wanted to go to the doctor with me and I kept telling her no she couldn't this time but maybe next. She wasn't quite understanding why, but I wasn't about to tell her so she asked me if I was going to go have the baby. Then she preceded to tell me that the feelings inside her were excited for the baby to come. She is so funny.
A week or so ago they had a health fair in town at the hospital. Jaren's parents went and later called us to ask us if we wanted our well water tested. Jaren almost told her no, just because we weren't worried about it. But he told her to go ahead and have it tested. All I can say is it's a good thing. Our water tested really high in nitrate. Which is not good, especially for little kids and pregnant women. I guess what it does, it kills off the red blood cells that carry oxygen to the lungs. That is what the water people told us, she also said that it could cause birth defects. So we thought that that is why Brooklyn's ear is not formed completely. So when I went to the doctor on Monday I asked him and he said that nitrates could cause brain damage. So now we are buying water to cook and drink with. They said it is ok to take a bath in. They came out today to do more tests to see exactly where it is coming from, we should know in a week what the results are. They tested the neighbors water and they are fine so it looks like something in our well. Which is weird because our well is only a few years old and it goes down 135 feet. So we don't know what the heck to think. So a word of the wise have your water checked.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
YIKES I'm so glad you were able to find out about your well when you did!!! Hope you can solve the problem....I'm glad everything went well at your doctors appointment...I TOO HATE the first checkup...by the end I'm usually so ready to have the baby that I don't care what they have to do:o)...but the first...yuck:o)lol
Can you get watered delivered there? If not the best thing we found was to go to Sam's Club and get a water cooler that has hot and cold on it. Then if you can buy the jugs at the store use those, or when you go to Logan, get some and then get them refilled. I am sorry to hear about this, but I am glad you found it out.
Post a Comment