Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter

The Easter Egg Hunt At Grandma & Grandpa Ramsdell's

Ever since I was a kid they always have had a Easter egg hunt for all the Grandkids at grandma and Grandpa's house. Now the hunt is for all the Grandkids' kids. It is always fun to get together and see everybody.

Just a quick note, notice how green the grass is. Montpelier is still a month away from having green grass like this. I always hate going to Logan or anywhere south of here this time of year because it is always green everywhere else but in Montpelier.

Brooklyn and Gracey both got a purse for their prizes. Isn't it funny how when you take pictures in that split second delay from the camera what your kids decide do with their hands.



The tradition that I have always had when I was little, was that the Easter bunny would hide our baskets and then we would have to go find them. So of course we have to carry on the tradition with my kids.

Brooklyn's was hid in the front coat closet and Gracey's was hidden in the dryer. They looked for them for a minute then mom had to help.

Brooklyn's Easter

Gracey's Easter

No comments: