Thursday, August 14, 2008

Joys of living in the mountains!


I was on my way to paris today and this is what I came across. I took the picture with my phone and then later realized I had my good camera in the car, I was a little mad 'cause I could've got a better picture but all well. Anyway, I kept driving and a little bit down the road was a cow(mommy moose) and a calf(baby moose) running down the road, I wasn't able to get a picture of them though. If you lived in the city you wouldn't be able to enjoy these beautiful sites. Well I take that back I got an email once of a herd of elk in a subdivision in a town somewhere, but that is very unlikely.

7 comments:

Dave and Jayme Richards said...

Josey-
So good to hear from you!!! Sorry I haven't posted sooner, your blog will not work on mine!!! Weird! Thanks for the birthday wishes!!! I can't believe that I will be 25!!! :( Love the updated posts. Your girls are adorable! We are headed to Bear Lake for the weekend, maybe we'll run into each other!!! What else are you up to? I love Love LOVE your crafts! Look at you! I am jealous for sure!!! Mandi lives in Tremonton, just a few blocks away from me. She is married & no kids! Hopefully soon!!! She has a blog, but it's private, I'll tell her to add you. What is your email address BTW? I would like it!!! Miss ya!

Hubers said...

I miss seeing so much wildlife since we've moved here.. Oh well- good to see that BL still gets them :D Cute new blog look by the way!

J and Ris said...

Can't wait til we get to move over there and experience that with you! We are hoping to come that way for Labor day. Let us know if you're around!

Mandi Jones said...

Josey! Your family is so cute! I always wonder what you're up to when we drive past your grandparents' house in Bear River City every week. Send me your email address - mandidjones@yahoo.com so I can add you to my blog.

The Perkins Family said...

That's great. Your craft projects are great. How much for a black corner stand? I lnow you had some at the craft fair at Thanksgiving time and I wanted then. Hey and I got the book. It's really cute. Thanks!

Tara Mc said...

We are so lucky to live where we do aren't we. I love your new projects. I'll have to save my pennies and come see you again soon.

Callie, Shawn and Braxton said...

Josey! Hey, so the price wasn't actually free, we had to put 3 hours of our time in to them, but it was worth it because we got $75 worth of free dining and tournament of king tickets for $10 a peice (they are usually $58/person), so it was good. It was a presentation for condo buying. Even if we had the money, I probably wouldn't buy from them. The last seller who tried to get us to buy really ticked me off, but I'm over it and we got a bunch of free stuff out of it. HAHA suckers! As for the temple picture, I just googled pics of the Logan temple and that was one of them that came up. I really liked it myself. Thanks. Great page by the way. Love the new looks. I hope it's not as addicting as it is for me.