
We were going somewhere and of course I had to hurry and paint my toenails before we went because they looked bad and I was wearing sandals, and both of the girls saw me(sometimes I try to do it when they aren't looking when I am in a hurry), and said they wanted theirs painted. So I hurry and painted Brooklyn's and told Gracey that Dad would have to do it because we were in a hurry. Well painting nails must be another woman thing because there was more nail polish on her toe than on her toenail. He's going to have to get used to it because I think we are going to have all girls. I have tried to get him to do the girls' hair but he tries and then quits, which for the girls' sake I am glad he does. We will have to practice on that one. He's the greatest!!





3 comments:
That's awesome. Shawn painted my toenails when I was 8 months pregnant. He did an all right job (or so everyone else tells me, I couldn't see my feet, so I wouldn't know for sure. He told me not to tell anyone though because he didn't want people to think he was gay. Haha. Great job Jaren. Way to be a real man.
LOL I never thought that I would say my own brother doing something so "girly" ;) jk That's pretty amazing that you got him to paint their toenails!! I want you to send those CD's if you don't mind! I would love them, I talked to mom and she said that's fine "just please be very careful with them being sent in the mail!" Just give me a call when ever you are about to send them off and I will give you my address! It was fun seeing you guys again as well! Thanks for coming over and chatting with us lol
Good job Jaren. I'm proud of you. I wish a lot of guys would do it. It shows us how much you care!!!
Post a Comment