Yah, I think we are lazy. Well we had the trampoline behind the house so it wouldn't blow away, but I and I mean I got sick of moving it to mow the lawn, so we decided to move it up to the end of the lawn in the dirt, but to move it we had to pull it up hill a little bit. We tried and moved it a few feet and couldn't move it any further. So Jaren decided to get the lawn mower and pull it up hill with the lawn mower. There were a few times I thought it was going to nose dive and fall over on top of him, but it didn't.
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Lazy or What?
Yah, I think we are lazy. Well we had the trampoline behind the house so it wouldn't blow away, but I and I mean I got sick of moving it to mow the lawn, so we decided to move it up to the end of the lawn in the dirt, but to move it we had to pull it up hill a little bit. We tried and moved it a few feet and couldn't move it any further. So Jaren decided to get the lawn mower and pull it up hill with the lawn mower. There were a few times I thought it was going to nose dive and fall over on top of him, but it didn't.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment