
These are all the recent projects I have done. I am going to redo the other project posts and arrange them so they are in seperate categories in my blog archive, so you can go there and look at them.

| Counter provided by online degree web site. |
4 comments:
I know I always tell you this, but you really are amazing. I love the new projects. Great job!! You all need to move here to Rexburg so when Kamey and I get together to do our crafty days, we'll have a better teacher than a piece of paper and a brain behind it all.
I love the projects! I wish I was able to do things like that.. I am too retarded! I might have to call you to make/decorate our house when we build ours! :D And I am not just saying that!
Love it all! I need to make time to do more 'projects!' Good Job! Super Cute!
I LOVE all your new projects! So cute! My favs are the flowers on the wall and the magnetic boards. You are so creative! Way to go girl!
Post a Comment