Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Bithday Gracey!

I can not believe Gracey is 4 already. She is growing up so fast. She had a great birthday. Wednesday we had a little party with her friends and played some games. Then on saturday 4 sets of Grandparents came over and had dinner. I just want to tell all the Grandparents how thankful I am for them and how much it means for me for them to travel all the way over here for a birthday party! It was great.

1 comment:

Average Me said...

Happy Birthday Gracey. Just to let you know. Allee's birthday is the 26th at 6:30pm. We'd love for Gracey and Brooklyn to come. I'll send a invitation, but there is the heads up. =) Hope you're well. Hey if you sent that word for the vinyl saying would you let me know. My neighbor has been getting my mail for some reason and I want to make sure she didn't get it. =) Love your face.