Monday, March 9, 2009

We Are Pregnant!!!

We have actually known for a while and I was going to tell everyone when I finally went to the Doctor and made it official, but I finally called the Doctor today and they can't get me in for another month. So I decided I couldn't wait that long to post it. I asked a friend on how to figure the due date because she said her date was right when she went to the Doctor, so that's what we are going with September 22. We really didn't plan to have a baby this time of year because with Gracey I was pregnant through the whole summer and I HATED it. I swelled up like a balloon. But I guess whatever the Lord has instore is OK. And it was getting to where Brooklyn and this baby would be almost 3 years apart, not that that is a bad thing I just want them closer. So, I only get sick when I get hungry, so I just need to eat before I get sick. I really haven't had any cravings, just roast. I hate lasagna and spagetti now. And another thing I used to love Diet Dr. Pepper and after I found out i was pregnant pop was too sweet so I have quite drinking pop. I do drink some pop when we go out to restaurants if they don't have any good lemomade so I'll have root beer, it doesn't seem as sweet. So that's good pop was always my downfall. Gracey and Brooklyn are excited, they want a brother, we will see how that goes(huh Cassie?) I figure I am 12 weeks this week. So when I finally get to the doctor I will be 16 weeks. So then that means the next appointment after that I will have my ultrasound and then find out what it is. So I guess having the appointment later makes the time go by faster. We are very excited, crazy to think about having 3 kids and being a family of 5. But I am sure we will get past it, everyone else has.

13 comments:

Grandma Sony said...

Congratulations - it couldn't happen to a better family. He or she is so blessed to be a part of your family. It is so exciting waiting for a new baby. Best of luck with the pregnancy.

Cassie Skinner said...

I really hope it is a boy!!! I wouldn't trade my 4 girls in for a boy, but it would have been fun. Just hope and pray that your summer will be good and you won't swell to much (ya know every pregnancy is different). So did you tell the girls and are they excited? Congrats for the 50th time! I am very happy for you!

Dave and Jayme Richards said...

WOO HOO! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so excited for you guys! So crazy to think you are going on #3. So happy for you Josey! I love reading your posts! Your girls are adorable! Miss ya!

J and Ris said...

You are going to be such a fun mom of 3! I'll root for a boy for you! Keep us updated on how things are going! I'm excited for you!

Kayla Merritt said...

Woohoo!! How exciting!!! Good job to you guys. lol I bet your girls would love a boy... I'll tell my boy to fill me in if he knows n is keepin it from me. :) Congrats once again!

The Perkins Family said...

That's great. How exciting. Hopefully I'll get my other half to want another soon. I was pregnant during the Summer too and it was not fun. Hopefully it will be a cool Summer. But then again I don't want too cold. Ya and Josh is still with the Railroad.

Jayson & Carrie said...

Hey! Congrats!!! That is so exciting! I feel for ya on being due in the fall...Jayden was born Oct. 4th...not a fun summer. :) Yeah for the others being born in the spring! haha Can't wait to find out what you are having!!! Hope you are feeling well!

Mandi Jones said...

CONGRATS! Your family is so cute!!

Dustin and Tara said...

Congrats! I hope you are feeling good. I don't enjoy the morning sickness! My bet is you are going to have another girl....isn't that how it goes in this family.....All Boys, or All Girls, either way it is EXCITING!! Miss you guys. Joel is up here painting and life is CRAZY! I think by Monday we should have the inside colors FINALLY picked out. Dustin is doing trim right now at 10:00 p.m. I'm sure you don't miss those days, but its all worth it in the end:)!

: said...

YAY! Congratulations Josey! it is crazy to think we all have kids. We're getting old...hee hee. Keep us all updated! Love ya!

Jordan and Heidi Jensen said...

Yeah!!!! Congrats you guys!! I'm so excited for you!! So we have two little girl's too, as you know, and I'm quite nervous about when we do decide to have another one, that it might be a boy! After so much pink, I wouldn't have a clue of what to do with a little "blue" :o).... Atleast if it is another girl you'll be in your comfort zone:o)lol....
Either way I'm sure he, or she will be a cutie:o)

ersheffey said...

I see how you are Jaren, you call me for my birthday, but don't let me know that your wife is pregnant. Congrats, at least it is not close to Callie and Kamey's, this gives me time to work on a blanket.

Alyson said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to hear if it is a boy or girl.