Monday, March 2, 2009

All About Gracey

This post is all about Gracey! For preschool they do a star student every 2 weeks and this week was Gracey's turn. They sent home a couple of papers asking about her and asking for a few photos of her with friends and family. And posting about this is really good for me to help me remember some of the things she liked when she was 4 years old. So here are the questions and the answers that she gave me.

Favorite game to play: Dora video game

Favorite song: Honey, Honey (off of Mamma Mia)

Favorite TV show: Sid the Science Kid

Favorite Sport: Dancing! (I really need to put her in dancing)

Favorite Food: Crepes

I think I was named Gracey because it is my favorite and I love it.

I am in Snuggle Bunny Academy and my teachers are Miss Joey and Miss Laurie.

When I first started preschool, I felt really happy because I loved it.

Now I think preschool is fun because they have toys and I met new friends.

If I could have anything it would be a doll, a barbie and a new toothbrush(these are the things she told me and she has all three of them, a very simple kid, but Idon't think she quite understood the question)

The best day I remember was on Easter, when I got to go find my Easter bucket. It had new clothes and butterfly flip flops in it.

My favorite color is pink and purple.

My best friend is Kalisha and Whitney

My favorite animal is the giraffe that I sleep with.

When I grow up I want to be a fairy. (here again I don't think she understood the question, but that makes it all that more funny)

I want to always tell my mom and dad that I love them with all my heart. (she is our very loving child)

1 comment:

Kamey V said...

Gracey,
I love you. You're so grown up, and I'm proud of you. I'm glad that your my neice!!! I'm glad that I got to know more about you!! Love, Aunt Kamey
P.S. Makeila says hi!!