Monday, September 22, 2008

New Business!


This is our business flyer that will come out on Wednesday in the Montpelier newspaper. Jaren is really excited about starting his own business, he has always wanted to do this. I hope that it works out for him. Starting up your own business is taking a big leap of faith, you just don't know if it's going to work out the way you planned out in your mind. Jaren is very optimistic, I am trying to be. I am a kindof person that likes to know things and how they are going to end up, how much money and when. I don't just fly by the seat of my pants and hope it will work itself out. Anyway so if any of you need something fixed please call Jaren, he is really good at what he does. We are just going to do it out of our garage until we get things up and going. And also we are very inexpensive compared to the other shops around here.Wish us luck!

8 comments:

Callie, Shawn and Braxton said...

First of all, I love the new family picture. Josey, you look really pretty and the girls do, too. Jaren, you look good also. Congrats on the flyer. It looks excellent. WE hope that the business takes off soon. That will be great for you guys. Shout out to all those that read these comments, Jaren is really the best in town, and I'm not saying that because he's my brother. I'd trust him with my vehicles.

Average Me said...

Yay Jaren. I hope it works out for you guys too. We'll cross our fingers and keep him in mind. Hey, do you know if you're going to make it over for Allee's birthday? I just wanted to make sure the girls got treat bags. Hope your well. Love your face.

Callie, Shawn and Braxton said...

Unfortunately, I can't take the actual credit for the way the quote is said up. I found that, and I just added the color to the words and the background. My goal is to start doing it though once I get photoshop figured out more... We'll see. Thanks for the compliments though. Sometimes I need a head booster. JK. Ü

Callie, Shawn and Braxton said...

p.s. so the moral of the story is yes, you can use the quote. I just have to see pictures of the finished project... deal?

ersheffey said...

Hope it works out for you guys. I didn't realize you were going to do that Jaren. Keep your faith strong and if it is suppose to work it will.

Tara Mc said...

We're in the same boat with ya. I always want to know what's coming up too but the Lord sometimes lets me walk into the dark for a while. It's tough though. Jaren has a good work ethic and he's a hard worker so I know you'll do great. Good to see you the other day.

Callie, Shawn and Braxton said...

Hey, so we got your family for Christmas and I'm trying to think of somethings for Christmas that you guys would like? For the girls, I'm looking at making a tu-tu for each of them or a crayon holder out of fabric. This is where you come in, which one would you rather them have? Thanks.

Callie, Shawn and Braxton said...

I forgot that we did have you. Shawn remembers though. Oh well. If you're cool with it, we are too. Thanks for the help. They do look pretty easy and I can see Gracie loving them, but I wasn't really sure about Brooklyn. Hope all is well.