Here we are at the flee market in La Bufadora Mexico. These people were CRAZY for your business. They would follow you down the road trying to get you to come buy something from them. They would do anything to make a sale. We made some pretty good deals!
This is a blow hole that we went and saw in Mexico. I believe that there are only three in the world like this one. The way that it works is there is a hot pocket along the shoreline. When the tide is up it covers the hot pocket and traps water and gases in the pocket that build pressure. When the tide goes down, it releases the pressure built up in the pocket and blows it out of the hole.
This was funny, I have never seen anywhere where they charge you to use the bathroom. I guess here in Mexico they don't have sewer systems like we do so they have to haul in water and haul it out so they have to charge for people to use the bathrooms. It's funny the things we take for granted.

We had lots of fun on our vacation. It was a little bit challenging with the kids and we probably will not take them again til they get a lot older. But they had fun, they have this thing on the boat called Camp Carnival and they had different age groups for different activities. The girls really loved it, some of the activities were coloring t-shirts, dressing up like pirates and princesses(as you can tell in the picture above of the girls), played video games, watched movies, played bingo a lot, there was lots for them to do. Every night when we went to pick them up Brooklyn had been asleep for a while. They were just having too much fun. Mason, the little terd on the last day we were on the boat, he ate 3 Dramamine pills while we weren't watching and scared us pretty bad. We called the medical place on the boat and they just told us to watch him really close and just give him lots of fluids. But it did not phase that kid one bit, he maybe had a 1 hour nap that whole day. On the other hand Jaren and I slept that whole day. Oh and on the drive down there my wonderful husband thought that he looked the suburban over so well before we left being the good mechanic and all, we had a breakdown in St. George and had to change out a CV axle in Chili's parking lot in the rain I might add. Ok I am really kidding about that it was Jaren's fault, cause it wasn't. Things like this just happen sometimes, I am just glad he is so smart that he was able to fix it right there along with a really nice employee at Autozone who stayed late so we could buy the part.





1 comment:
Wow. What fun! Those pictures are adorable. I love your new header picture, too!
Post a Comment