The cost for this month's craft is $10
and I am going to do it on
Sat April 9 @ 10 a.m
If anybody wants one that can't make it that day, I need to be paid by the day we do the craft if at all possible, please.
So if you would like to do it, try to let me know by next Wed the 6th. Sorry it's such short notice, but like I said I promise by next month there will be more notice and it wont be every two weeks. :)





2 comments:
Hey Jos,
Those are super cute! I definantly want one so sign me up. I probably cant make it that day but I will catch up with you and get you paid then just put it together at home.
Super cute!!! I want one but I cant make it on sat. I will run you up some $.
Post a Comment