Sunday, July 25, 2010

Alright here we go!!! Put your legs up and grab a drink

This is my newly finally done (for now anyway, haha) Laundry Room
After almost 5 yrs we just barely put in cupboards. Man they are handy.but it kinda looks like Christmas on the top, all well.
It is so nice to have all the clutter GONE!!! Jaren used to put all his papers and magazines on the dryer and I hated it. Now it looks like a Laundry room, not a cluttered mess.
And this would be our other cluttered mess in our house. This is the closet under the stairs. It's 1 out of the 2 storage closets. Do not ask me why in the heck we did not build more storage space.
And this would be where the insulation used to be. STUPID MICE!!!!!!! We had to tape all the holes up to keep the mice from getting in to it after we realized what those little terds were doing.
And this is the WONDERFUL finished project. The waiting time on my honey-to-do list is like 5 years. But any way it looks so nice with the sheetrock up as you can tell we didn't mud or tape or even paint, but it's just a storage room, right? But now I need to work on getting my food storage built up, now that I have a place to put it.


CAMPING AT MARSH LAKE....2010

My Aunt Susan had a wonderful idea to bring umbrellas that the kids could paint. They loved it.

All the kids with their umbrellas


This kid sucked on like 5 0r 6 watermelon rines. He was lovin' it. Such a cute kid


This is ALL of my immediate family. We have not all been camping together since I don't know 9 or 10 years. It was really fun, mainly to just get away and not have to worry about life for a few days.
Moose... It's kindof hard to see it's right in the middle of the picture. But it's always fun to see other animals besides dumb deer.


Mason LOVES water

Here we are playing in a really really cold spring.


4th of July......2010
Lighting fireworks at Jon And Shahna's house.


This year we splurged and went to Border and bought some of those um ILLEGAL fireworks. It was all Jon and Shahna's idea. Just kidding

I could not have caught this picture at a better point in time, his facial expression and the way is body is positioned it looks like the firework is going to blow up in his face, but it was just one of those little tractor ones that, well you can see what it was doing. So funny:)


I just love this little boy so much. He is always happy and smiling.


LAgoOn.........06.25.10

I think we went on this ride like 3 or 4 times. The girls loved it.


Babies are so sweet when they are SLEEPING...

HAHA you got wet:)


3 cute kids in a little red wagon.

This picture speaks for itself. Jaren hates things that go around in circles, it makes him so sick. But yet he was trying to get me to go on this crazy catapolt ride thing that shoots you in the air 100 feet. He's cRaZY!!




Eeww!:( That lady needs some sunshine


Born Natural. He knew exactly what needed to be done.

SoSoSo Cute!!!!


Free Fishing Day....06.12.2010

Liking it......


Not so liking it. She started crying when we pulled the fish up on shore.

It rained the whole time we were there. But the fishing was pretty good, we caught these 2 fish with a barbie and princess fishing pole, that we got that day.


"Ok...maybe I like fish now" Gracey not so much, she still wont touch them. But we told them that if we catch them we have to eat them and they did, and amazingly they didn't mind it. It must of been the good cook's cooking.

June 6, 2010
The day we thought our lives were going to end.
These next 2 pictures I don't think we will ever forget. It was our anniversary(7 loonnng years) it was on a Sunday we decided to go have a picnic out at the lake and then while we were there Jaren decided he wanted to go to this intermitten spring over in Afton, so we went. On our way to Afton we blew a tire in our Suburban in Geneva and my husband being a wonderful Mechanic he is, did not have a jack in the suburban so we had to go borrow one from a nearby house, but we do now. When we got there it was sunny, but first for some reason Jaren told me it was a small hike but I did not think to put on different shoes Me and Brooklyn were wearing sandals, So when we got there we asked some people how the trail was and they said it was alright just a little rocky and they told us that the spring was too high that it was not intermitting(which I am still not sure what exactly it was supposed to be doing) but we drove all the way there so we still walked up. The trail was a little tough in sandals. When we got up to it we kindof had to cross a stream to get to the bridge to get to the spring. Anyway there was a big glacier over it as you can see in the picture below. So we did our thing took a picture, girls had to go potty, and said well that was fun lets go. At that time I looked up at the sky and it was getting dark with clouds, didn't know it was supposed to rain or anything. All I brought was a blanket for Mason and that is all no jackets or anything else. So we kindof hurried back down the trail, and about half way down it started thundering and blowing really hard then we started to run(in sandals down a rocky trail) not easy. I was getting a little nervous or Jaren would say very upset. Then it started to hail and then it was just plain out pouring rain. I was screaming, and what ever I do Gracey does so she was yelling at Jaren for some reason) all we had was a little blanket for Mason, nothing for the girls so Jaren was holding Mason and Brooklyn like in the picture below, then I took Mason trying to hold the blanket over his face, but he didn't like that at all, and by the time we got to the Suburban he was holding both girls and we were all sprinting. It was funny when I put Mason in the car seat he held the blanket over his face like he was still horrified about what was going on, he held it over his face for a good couple of minutes. Then after we got in and started down the road about 200 feet it was clearing up and the sun was coming out. All that stupid screaming and yelling for 10 minutes of horror for it to be done and over that quick. Well we will probably never forget that day, EVER!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE LOVE your laundry room. I need some vinyl. (Don't you sell it? Do you have a website/page or anything? Send me your prices@ curlmom@gmail.com)
Your family is so cute & your little Mason is growing up so fast. The girls are adorable & you and Jaren look great.
Sorry about your "hike"- sounds stressful. I'm glad it all turned out okay, though.

Unknown said...

P.S. I like your storage room, too! You should check out my newly organized storage room post! :)

The Perkins Family said...

What fun. Love the laundry room. And what an Anniversary trip.

Clay and Taylor said...

Josie- You have such a cute house! How about you come spend the day at my house and you can bring all your cute ideas! :)