Saturday, July 24, 2010

Need More Time!!!!!!!

I would be willing to pay for a nanny to come do my household chores so I can enjoy the summer and do the things I want. My intentions are very good at updating this dumb blog but I just never have any more time than to just sit down check out the new posts and my favorite craft/vinyl lettering/home remodeling/ and everything else I would rather be doing. But hopefully in the next week there will be some updates..if anyone really cares :)

2 comments:

J and Ris said...

I know the feeling all too well Josie! I would love to have someone take care of all the things I can't get to because I'm spending all my time playing with kids or taking care of a garden! Can't wait to see more posts sometime soon! (Don't feel too bad, I am SO behind on my blogging. Maybe we'll catch up sometime soon!)

Unknown said...

I can't wait for some more updates!! :)