These scripture tote bags were the easiest things I have EVER MADE! It seriously only took 10 min each. They are made out of placemats. I got mine from Walmart . I made them for the girls to take their little scriptures to church, but they are a lot bigger than that, they easily fit a Quad with room for other little things as well. If I didn't have a Primary bag to take my scriptures in, I would definately have one of these. Here is the link that I went to, to learn how. Or if you are interested I could easily tell you.http://genevascreations.blogspot.com/2007/12/scripture-tote-bag-instructions.html
Or here is a website to buy them from or get more cuter ideas. They are a lot cuter than mine!
http://scripturetotesbyloree.blogspot.com/
And this car seat tent was fun as well. Not as easy, but still pretty simple because I am not a person that sews a lot. So I had to use a few of my 4-H skills from when I was 12. I wish I would've made it sooner to get more use out of it though, Mason is getting too heavy to carry in his car seat now.This probably took me a couple hours to do. I put fleece on the underneath and I would not recommend that, it's too thick. But here is the tutorial to make this one you will need it.
http://scrapsnstrings.blogspot.com/2010/01/car-seat-tent.html






1 comment:
Very cute projects... the bags are on my to do list also... hopefully they get done soon!
Post a Comment