Tuesday, January 13, 2009

What a "Smartie" Pants



What all the "SMART" people eat!!




So When I went to pick Gracey up from school on Monday, I needed to go in and pay her teachers and one of the teachers said she has a note in her backpack. Instantly I thought it was a bad note, but she corrected me. Then she continued to tell me what it says in the letter above. Then she said that Gracey told them that she ate "smarties" last night that's why she is so smart all of a sudden. Gracey told me the night before that Grandma Julie told her that if you eat smarties you will get smarter, then she continued to tell me that I needed to try some. Well I guess it doesn't get better than that, my 4 year old (thinks)she is smarter than her mom(which doesn't mean too much). Oh kids, they say the darnest things. I guess for one meal a day I should eat smarties so that I can be as smart as her for when she starts kindergarten, or else I will be SOL. But we really are very proud of her and her accomplishments and I am also grateful for her teachers and the time they spend with the kids.

1 comment:

Dustin and Tara said...

I think I might need to eat some more smarties:)!