Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Did you know?
We went to Pocatello yesterday to do some things for Jaren. We had to ship some parts, so we were trying to find the place where we needed to go and we got lost so Jaren started texting something to someone and I kept asking who he was texting because the number was not a real number. And he told me that if you text the name of the place and what town it is in to the numbers that spell Google, they will text you back the address and the phone number. Isn't that cool. So then you don't have to call 411 or whatever the number is to call that charges you a lot. Of course with this you have to be able to send texts. Maybe that is an old trick but I have never heard of that. I thought it was pretty neat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
That's awesome. I didn't know that. Thanks for the advice. As for Gracey, that's funny. She's so fun. I think I need to start eating smarties again because my brain is pretty much shot!!
Post a Comment