That's the Bride!




We had a really good time. We went to a spa and salon in Logan. My mom knew the Lady that worked there so she gave us a good deal. We got a pedicure, manicure, and a 10 min back massage. That massage was awesome, I dang near fell asleep I wanted to climb up on the bed and go to sleep. Brooklyn and Gracey were good. Every time we paint her nails at home she wants to do it, but she she just sat there and held still the whole time. How come it is that your kids are always better for other people? It was fun so thanks Mom for the great time.
We had a really good time. We went to a spa and salon in Logan. My mom knew the Lady that worked there so she gave us a good deal. We got a pedicure, manicure, and a 10 min back massage. That massage was awesome, I dang near fell asleep I wanted to climb up on the bed and go to sleep. Brooklyn and Gracey were good. Every time we paint her nails at home she wants to do it, but she she just sat there and held still the whole time. How come it is that your kids are always better for other people? It was fun so thanks Mom for the great time.





No comments:
Post a Comment