Wednesday, November 19, 2008
BuSy bUsY!!
Holey Cow where has the time gone. Thanksgiving is next week, and this year it's a week later. I have been sooo busy. With Jackie getting married in a couple of weeks, I have been designing her invitations, printing her invitations which didn't take that long because I took them to News Examiner and they printed them for me in about 10 min. And it only cost $13 for 500 invitations(there were 2 on each page) That is the way to go! Then this past week I have been trying to get ready for the craft fair. So this year I am trying not to procrastinate. Last year was a bad deal. But this year I keep thinking that I have more time because Thankksgiving is a week later, but it is sneeking up on me very quickly. So I have a question, What do you consumers like? What kind of crafts do you like and would want to see? Should I make a few things that are just vinyl? I shouldv'e asked this a long time ago, but haven't had time. I have a lot of things that I have done. I will post pictures, but I just want to know what you WOMEN out there want. So the craft fair is the day after Thanksgiving at the Oregon Trail Center in Montpelier, So come and see us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment