
Today was Gracey's first day of preschool. She was pretty excited up until a couple of days ago when I told her that she needed to start going to bed early and waking up earlier, then she wasn't excited anymore. Which I don't blame her because I like to sleep in too. But I am excited to get on a schedule for the first time in my life. She wasn't scared when we got there the teacher had a quick orientation and then I left and she wasn't sad at all. And I didn't even cry. When I picked her up she was really excited about it. I asked her what she did and she said" I learned about a flag and we learned words to the flag," I figured out that she learned the pledge of allegiance. Then she said she colored and that was all I could get out of her. So I think it will be a good experience for her.





6 comments:
That's crazy that she is in preschool, but fun. I'm sure she's loving every minute of it.
Wow- I didn't even know that you were putting her in preschool. That's great!! She looks like she was pretty happy.. Is it an all day thing?
How fun for you! It's so fun to watch them grow up and at the same time so scary! Before you know it, she'll be heading off to 1st grade or off to her first dance! She is so beautiful!
She looks just like you! You have a cute family! Fun to see what you're up to! ~Shalise Norr Rigby
Isn't it fun to have a schedule? And fun to get some one on one time with Brooklyn too. That's great that she loves school.
Go Gracie! Hey Josie, did you get the girls' invitation to Allee's party? Let me know if you can make it so I can put a treat bag for the both of them together. Love your faces.
Post a Comment