Brooklyn did a really good job, she sat pretty good. I had to hold on to her, but for the most part she did good, and she didn't even cry. Tricia did a good job.
I forgot to get a picture at the salon so I tried at home and she didn't want to, so this is what I got.
Haha- I love all of the pictures... I think my 2 favorite ones are of Jaren's chest and Jaren having to hold up Brooklyn... That was pretty cute!! It looks like you guys are enjoying the summer... Glad to see all of the pictures and what everyone is up to since I don't see any one anymore!! Hope things continue to go well!
What a cutie. I love the cut. Allee cut Jolie's hair. Ahhhhh I could of killed her. Cut off a perfect curl too. Glad the professional got to Brooklyn first. lol
Hey Josie- will you let me know if you are getting my comments? Apparently some people haven't and so I was wondering if you were one of those ones that haven't been. Hope things are well!
I can't believe how grown up she's looking! She is so adorable! We need to call you when we are heading over to Bear Lake to play and spend some time with you busy people!
Hey Josey- Thanks for letting me know you are getting the comments! I don't have the CD I just send the pictures to Callie and she does it for me.. The wii fit is an exercise thing that is part of the wii... It's a board that you stand on and you can do like hula hooping, running, yoga, strength exercises, boxing, and balance games.. It's so fun, and it helps you track your weight loss- it has a scale in it... It's way fun! Are you guys going to Cade's baptism this weekend?
Hey Josey how are ya I never see you anymore! It's bad when we live in the same town but have to drive clear to Logan to see anyone you know!! Your girls are getting so big they are so darn cute I love the hair I need to do something with Kenzies but I don't want to cut off her curls I'm afraid they won't come back!! We have a private blog but if you want an invite let me know her_hemi@yahoo.com
9 comments:
Haha- I love all of the pictures... I think my 2 favorite ones are of Jaren's chest and Jaren having to hold up Brooklyn... That was pretty cute!! It looks like you guys are enjoying the summer... Glad to see all of the pictures and what everyone is up to since I don't see any one anymore!! Hope things continue to go well!
What a cutie. I love the cut. Allee cut Jolie's hair. Ahhhhh I could of killed her. Cut off a perfect curl too. Glad the professional got to Brooklyn first. lol
Cute. I love it. We just gave Braxton his second one this morning. He was starting to grow a tail, so we decided it was about time...
She looks all grown up. Very cute!
That first picture of Brooklyn with her face expression is so cute! How fun!
Hey Josie- will you let me know if you are getting my comments? Apparently some people haven't and so I was wondering if you were one of those ones that haven't been. Hope things are well!
I can't believe how grown up she's looking! She is so adorable! We need to call you when we are heading over to Bear Lake to play and spend some time with you busy people!
Hey Josey- Thanks for letting me know you are getting the comments! I don't have the CD I just send the pictures to Callie and she does it for me.. The wii fit is an exercise thing that is part of the wii... It's a board that you stand on and you can do like hula hooping, running, yoga, strength exercises, boxing, and balance games.. It's so fun, and it helps you track your weight loss- it has a scale in it... It's way fun! Are you guys going to Cade's baptism this weekend?
Hey Josey how are ya I never see you anymore! It's bad when we live in the same town but have to drive clear to Logan to see anyone you know!! Your girls are getting so big they are so darn cute I love the hair I need to do something with Kenzies but I don't want to cut off her curls I'm afraid they won't come back!! We have a private blog but if you want an invite let me know her_hemi@yahoo.com
Post a Comment