Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Brooklyn

I thought that these pictures were so cute of Brooklyn and how she can fall asleep anywhere. They are just random pictures that I took. The first picture she had an ice cream cone in her hand.

This one we were eating and thank goodness Jaren has fast reflexes because he had to catch her before she fell. Then I just had to take a picture.

I guess I need to put her down for a nap sooner than lunch time.

4 comments:

Callie, Shawn and Braxton said...

She's so cute....

The Perkins Family said...

That is so dang cute and funny. She was just worn right out.

Kamey V said...

That's way cute. I wish Makeila would do the same thing!!! Great job!!

Dustin and Tara said...

Those pictures are so dang cute. Those are priceless. She'll soon be out of that stage and you'll be glad you have those cute pictures of her!