Monday, June 2, 2008

Crafts

Here are the crafts that I made in my house, there are a lot more but I never thought to take a picture of them. Some of the things that I have made that aren't on here are a magnet board, window magnet board(top part window w/vinyl on it bottom part magnet board), Family Home Evening magnet board, name boards, bookshelfs, we also made an entertainment center but I don't know if I want to make another one, I can put a picture on here of that if someone is interested. I can't think of everything, but I will try to get those pictures on here of those things that I mentioned. If have any questions about prices or anything else feel free to comment and I will try to get back with you. So pretty much you can do anything! I posted the fonts and the vinyl colors, scroll down to the blog archive and just click on them and it should pull it up.

2 comments:

Callie, Shawn and Braxton said...

You're amazing. I love the crafts. You do such a wonderful job. If you want me to send a picture of the magnet board you made Shawn and I, let me know. I can do that for you. As for the digital scrapbooking, let me know and next time I'm at mom's house, I'll come visit and help out. I should have came over on Friday to help you. Anyway, great job. I loved the grandkid one, I think I might need one of those for my in-laws. It was good seeing you guys. Take care.

Alyson said...

Hey! this is Alyson Chadaz (Tysons wife). I just found your blog, so cool! It looks like you guys are doing well.