Friday, June 6, 2008

5 years and counting...



It has been an amazing 5 years. But I think for every 5 years you add 10. It feels like I have been with Jaren for FOREVER! Well I wish I could say we went somewhere wonderful, but we didn't. My mom came over that morning and she demanded that she take the girls home so we could do something. So I went to work with Jaren for the remainder of the day. But since we didn't decide until later it was too late when we finally got in the car to go somewhere. So we went over to the lake and ate at the Bear Trapper Steak House, then we went and rented a movie. We rented P. S. I love you. Oh my gosh! I have never cried so hard and so long over a movie before. Good show though! Anyways, I cannot imagine being without Jaren, I love him so much. I am so excited to spend the rest of eternity with him. I love you Jaren and Happy Anniversry!

5 comments:

Tara Mc said...

Happy Anniversary! It's so great that you guys got to go and do something fun together.

J and Ris said...

Congrats on 5 years! Sometimes just hanging out with your hubby is more fun than going somewhere really nice and spending lots of money! I liked that movie! very cute! Our anniversary is going to be alot like yours! Simple but nice! I did get to spend 12 days with Justin while in Cali so I can't complain! Talk to you soon!

The Perkins Family said...

Happy Anniversary!! Many more to come.

Kamey V said...

I can't believe it's been five years. Congratulations!!!

Callie, Shawn and Braxton said...

5 years already? Time flies. Congrats. I've been bad with calling people this year for anniversary's. By the way thanks for posting pics for us of the slip and slide.