Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Fall craft???




Holy Cow! where did the summer go??? In a week it is fall already.I know that some of you keep looking back to see if I have a craft going on yet, but I am looking for a fun fall craft to do. I am thinking of a cute garland that I found that you could put on a shelf or mantle but i haven't quite decided yet. Next week is busy and I get to go to Swiss Days in Heber again, and I am SURE that I will find something so cute that I will have to make. So check back in a few weeks. I am so excited to decorate for fall and the seasons following i have a lot of picture ideas saved waiting to be made! :) So hopefully we will be able to get something made in September. And of course if any of you have any ideas please feel free to tell me....

2 comments:

Tyler and Sara said...

Maybe see you at Swiss Days with the other 1 million people there, lol, enjoy!

Tyler and Sara said...

Maybe see you at Swiss Days with the other 1 million people there, lol, enjoy!