Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Wow, where has the time gone? Having three children really does take that time away.I can't believe Mason will be 4 months on Sat already. We tried to start feeding him cereal, but he doesn't like it much, as he doesn't like anything else besides my boob. Jaren says that is what comes with him being a boy. Well all I can say is that better stop really soon, cuz I can't do it all, all the time.
Anyway I think I decided that we can have more than 3 kids now, I have adjusted better now. Except at nights, they are a little stressful still. I start hollering at Jaren around 5 o'clock to get him to come in the house, then by 6 he actually listens and comes in. But other than needing more time in the day we are doing great. Business is going great! Finally slowing down a little, so now we can catch up. Now if we can get people to pay their bills we will be even better. If anybody has a great idea on how to do that let me know, please!!! So here are a few pictures of what we have been doing the last couple months.

1 comment:

Callie, Shawn and Braxton said...

Hey thanks! What size is his head. I'll see if I can get one to you. Same colors? Brim also? Just let me know.