Sunday, November 8, 2009

More Updates, Yah!!!!

Wow, where does the time go?? Since Mason was born I can't get ANYTHING done. He eats every 2 hours. He is so different than the girls, obviously. I thought I had this parenting thing down until I had him. Having 3 kids is really hard for me right know. I don't know how to juggle my time. So if any of you super moms with more than 3 kids out there have any secrets in staying sane through the day please fill me in. Right now I think I would be good with only 3 kids, got one of each now, they all fit in the car don't have to buy a bigger one, they all COULD have their own room, but the girls share right now, I think I could be comfortable with the way things are right now. But give me 3 or 4 more years, I think that is the trick for me is to space them out farther apart, and I might want more. Right now I just feel very claustrophobic. BUT I LOVE MY KIDS SO MUCH!!!!!! So in another month I might get some time to post again.

5 comments:

J and Ris said...

3 is the hardest. They now outnumber the adults. It gets easier- later. You just learn right now that you don't do as much as you used to do. You'll survive this!

Unknown said...

Yep- I agree 3 is the hardest! Once you have th 4th its easier...well not easier, but not any different than having 3. Especailly as your kids get older!
Keep your chin up! Things will start to fall into place! :)

Tyler and Sara said...

Since you have so much extra time on your hands are you doing any vinyl. I have some Christmas projects in mind. Let me know if you are taking orders right now.

Alyson said...

And is helps a little as the older ones start going to school all day. :)

LACEY said...

Hey Josey~ This is Lacey Critchlow I just love your little craft projects you make, and was told you sell them! I am interested in some for christmas presents. Let me know. My # is 847-3279. Thanks Lacey