I have been so busy this last month mainly trying to get ready for this baby to come. I painted the baby's room or I guess I could call him by his name which is going to be Mason Wade. So now i am trying to get it all decorated by the time he comes. And I didn't think that that was enough for me to do so I painted the girls room too. It looks so cute. When I get it ALL done I will post pictures. I still have to build Brooklyn a bed too, so that we can have the crib for Mason. And I have to do all of this before the baby comes because I know I wont have time to do it after and I know Jaren won't make time to do it. So here is a baby update. Ya nothing very exciting. This week and last week I was dialated to a 2. The head is still up there a little bit and cervix is still pretty thick. I asked him today what he is thinking about when we can have this baby. And he says that he doesn't want to start me any earlier than a week so if I haven't gone by the 30th he will probably start me, ok he will start me. We all know even the Doc that this baby is big and I dont want to wait just for him to tell me that the baby is too big to come down and we are going to have to do a C-section. He said that maybe because there is too much fluid in there, that that is what is keeping him from coming down, he's just floating around. So I don't know. I guess just wait another week and see.
So besides all that and helping Jaren do whatever he needs help with. I am just trying to patiently wait for our new baby boy. Boy am I excited to finally have a boy. TOO MUCH drama in my house right now.
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Hey Rigby Fam,
I have been wondering if you have had your baby yet? The waiting sucks doesn't it. Well keep us posted and show us some pictures of those bedrooms when you get the done.
Post a Comment