Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Holy Cow! Where has the time gone???

Holey Cow time is flying by so fast. We have been so busy. I don't recall what happened to the middle of June, must have been boring because I don't remember what we did. Oh I do remember now, I was doing vinyl like crazy. Sometime in June we went to the lake. No pictures because I wasn't thinking and it's just the lake, just another day for us. But any way at the lake I forgot how old I was and got a massive sunburn, I thought I needed a real good tan, but ended up being a real bad sunburn that peeled and didn't really leave a tan at all, still just as white. NOT WORTH IT!!
So we were at the lake on Saturday and then the next Tuesday I went to Girls Camp, with a really bad sunburn and because I got sunburned so bad my legs and ankles swelled up like a balloon. And they did not go down for a week. Up at girls camp one night I looked at my legs and it really looked liked I weighed 300 pounds, my legs and ankles were so swollen. So being 6 and half months pregnant with a really bad sunburn and swollen legs, girls camp was well lets say it was girls camp. I really enjoyed the theme up at girls camp. It was I love to see the Temple. I t really got to the girls and also the leaders. It made me so happy that I got married to the right man in the right place.My life has been so blessed because of that decision. The spirit was really strong. So that made it all worth it. (And that it was a day shorter I don't think I could have made it another day)
When I got home, the next day was the Logan fireworks so we decided to take the girls there after picking them up from my moms. And thanks again mom for watching my kids while I was a t camp. So Jaren and I went down there got there about 8:30 or so, my mom actually met us there with the girls and watched the fireworks too. But I couldn't say that we watched the fireworks because after they started Jaren and I were worried about the traffic after it was over. Because last year my mom said it took her over an hour to get from the stadium to her house in providence. So we left about 15 min after the fireworks started, the girls were not very happy. We kept trying to tell them that we would see some more the next day in Montpelier, which aren't nearly as good, but that they wouldn't go without seeing any at all. So as we drove away they watched them out the window, and they eventually got over it. So when we went to the fireworks in Montpelier the next night Brooklyn fell asleep the first 5 min and then Gracey wasn't much further behind. So Jaren and I stayed and watched the next 15 min and then went home because they were over,not because we were being boring parents again. Gotta love the Montpelier Fireworks.

These are pictures pictures of us at the Logan fireworks with all the other 10,000 people in Logan.




2 comments:

: said...

Oh my gosh I know how you feel! Where has the summer gone? Logan is getting WAY overcrowded. Can't stand it.

Trev & Hayden said...

I hear you had an extra kid at your house for a little while the other day. Thanks for letting him come play! Sounds like they had a good time.