
In this top picture he was sucking his thumb, hopefully by the time he is ready to come out he will have gotten rid of that bad habit. But I thought it was really cute.

I am still in shock from this morning. I still can't believe it's a boy. I don't know what I am going to do. All I know is girl. I can't tell if I am excited or nervous. We are going to have to start all over. When we were pregnant all we got were girl things because we knew it was a girl both times. But I guess it will be fun because Brooklyn has had to wear all of Gracey's hand-me-downs, with a few new things here and there, so I will get to go shopping for baby things again. I guess it will feel like my first time pregnant again. The baby is measuring big so it put my due date Sept, 25, but my babies are big. I just hope they don't keep getting bigger because so far it has worked out that Brooklyn was 1 pound more than Gracey and if it continues this will be a 10 pound baby. Hopefully he will be like his father and be little. Jaren doesn't know how to act either. He was planning for a girl and kindof was hoping for another girl, so he doesn't know what to think either. He definately wasn't as excited as I thought he would be. But we are both very happy.





11 comments:
congrats to you!! Good luck with the unfamiliar ground!! :)
Boys are fun, a lot more daring at times, but I wouldn't trade mine. Congrats.
CONGRATULATIONS Josey! I am jealous. One, day I will get my boy! =) But I'm with you, I won't know what to do with a boy. Congrats girl!
Woohoo to you guys! How exciting!! Congrats. Your little girls will love to pick on him when he gets here. lol
I have the cutest john deere one peice for him. Can't wait.
Congrats you will love having a boy Tyler and I have put in our order for a boy this time they are so much easier than girls well my boy is easier than my girl I don't know about everyone elses!!
How exciting. You will love a little boy, they adore their mommies!
Hi Josey - how have you been? Jackie left a comment on my blog, and I found yours through hers - hope it's ok if I peek in on you every so often. Congrats on your baby boy! Boys are WONDERFUL - I have two and love every minute of it! Well, almost... :) You've got a cute little family with adorable little girls!
Happy Happy. What an adventure. You'll do fine. You're a great mom. Congrats!
Yeah! That gives me some hope that our next one will be a boy! Congrats it's going to be so much fun.
Yea! That is so awsome! Having both is so much fun. Boys and girls are so different and so fun in so many different ways. I hope you get a sweet and not too daring one!
As far as the pictures go I would be happy to sell you one. I can give you a copy of a disk so you can print your pictures. I just ask that you not let others use it. I'm selling them for $20 each. The Logan temple has a few other pictures that I will include with the disk.
Post a Comment