
This was our first time sledding this season and probably will be the last. I am not much of a cold wintry person, so because of me my kids don't get out much in the winter. But my mom came over and brought my little sister and my nephew so they could go sledding on a real hill, not just down a flight of backyard steps. Jk mom whatever works huh? But it is sad that it takes my mom coming over from Logan to get us outside sledding in my own backyard. But I guess whatever it takes.

Gracey found the sled that didn't go very fast. She is just like me, likes to stay at her comfort level at all times.

This is my mom going down with Brooklyn, getting her used to going down the hill.

Nice Shades, Girls!!!

Oh Brooklyn! Always falling asleep in the strangest places. We had only been outside for about 45min and she was already falling asleep. Later that day Gracey as well took a nap. So then I started thinking maybe I should take them outside more often so then they will go to sleep better.

Thanks mom for coming over and getting my kids out of the house!
1 comment:
It was so fun to look at your blog, it's been forever since I've been on and I can't believe how much your girls have grown!!! It's been too long since I've seen you in the grocery store:o)lol
HEidi
Post a Comment