Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Thanks Callie!!

Thanks to my wonderful and smart sister-in-law who fixed my blog. I always call her when I need help and she always tries to help even sometimes when I am not able to be helped. So I guess I will continue blogging! THANKS AGAIN CALLIE!!

3 comments:

Callie, Shawn and Braxton said...

Haha. Thanks Josey! I don't know about the smart thing, just have too much time on my hands. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas.

Chelsee Joy said...

YOur blog looks awesome. HOpe you had a great Christmas with your family. YOur girls are adorable. I would love to invite you to my blog all my email addresses got deleted.
chelsee_jb@yahoo.com

Larry'sGirl said...

Hello, you don't know me but Callie does.....could you tell her that Heather's Mom in California wanted to say and visit her blog. I would like to know if her parents have a blog space to. Thank you.