Monday, May 26, 2008
Vinyl Lettering
Some of you know that I have a vinyl machine, and I have talked to a few of you about setting up another blog to sell it. But I have decided to just put some of the things that I have done on this blog. For those of you who would want to buy it I sell it for $2.25 a foot for six inches tall, if it is taller than that I charge another $2.25 a foot. For example, if you did a 12x12 tile the total amount would be $5(.50 cents more if you figure it out, I just make it an even $5). I also do the wood with the vinyl, I actually do a lot more with wood. Through out the next few days I will post some pictures on here of some of the things that I have done, and then I will continue to put the things on here I make as I go. The possibilities are endless you can custom order anything you can think up! And I will try my hardest to make it. I will try to figure out how to put the fonts on here without taking up a lot of space and also the colors of the vinyl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Yea! That is so fun that you do vinyl lettering! I'll have to bring my projects to you! Now I am thinking about all the fun things to do... get ready to have some business! :)
I can help you with the fonts. I need your e-mail address again, so I can send you the think that you need. Just let me know!!!
Can't Wait! Start posting all your cute stuff ALL over your house!
Hojy!!!!
I am so glad you found me!!! I too, have been thinking about you and trying to see if you had a blog. How are you doing? Your girls are beautiful! How old are they now? Are you still living in Montpelier? Oh my heck... I am so excited! I am excited to get back to catch up with you!!! How is your mom & sisters? Well now that you found me... keep in touch. Can't wait to hear back from you.
My email is jayme_richards@hotmail.com
Hey,
Thanks for the help on Alayana's constipation... She finally- I think- is now rid of it all... Hopefully anyway!!
Now that we are moving in to a house that I actually want to decorate I hopefully will be able to get some more decorations for you to make :)
Also- I called your hubby but he hasn't called me back- are you guys coming to the blessing sunday? I need to know soon since Ryan and I are getting everything for it tomorrow...
Post a Comment