Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Good to be home!
We had a great time in Disneyland! The weather was great, got a little sun, but it was good. We got to our hotel Thursday morning and went straight to Disneyland. Our hotel was only a few California blocks(normal blocks would be about 5 or6 blocks) away, so we walked there and back everyday. What a workout! The crowds were pretty good on Thursday, but by Friday night and Saturday the place was packed. So if you ever decide to go to Disneyland, go in the middle of the week. But the girls had fun. The most exciting part of it was just seeing the girls reaction to everything. Three days of Disneyland was enough for me though, I was anxious to come home. So maybe in another 4 or 5 years we will be ready to go again. Thanks for the great trip, mom! Enjoy the pictures!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. That's exciting. Enjoyed the pictures. Thanks.
I'm so gald that you guys had a good time. The girls may not remember the trip in a few years, but you got great pictures to show them that they were there. How fun!
Man I am so angry I didn't get to go!
Well then again I went just last month. What a great experience it had to be for all the kids to go and feel the magical experience of disneyland. Great job on the photos too!
-Nick-
Hey Josey it's Alisha Perkins. I just found your blog on Mandy's. It looks like you had a wonderful time at Disneyland. Your girls are adorable. Are you excited to be the camp leader? I've made our blog private so if you'd like an invite email me your email address at joshp8734@yahoo.com
Hey what a cute family you have! Keep in touch! HOpe you had a great MOther's Day.
Chelsee Jensen chelseejb.blogspot.com
Thanks for letting me know.. Don't worry about not being able to stop- I understand! It does look like you guys had a fun time! Hopefully things are still going well!
As for my blog look, I know. Shawn asks me the same thing. I just get so bored with the look and have to change it. So, yeah, probably at least once. I'm anal, I know. As for memory mixer, I actually bought it for myself. I got it from someone else before, but ended up purchasing my own at the same time as mom because I didn't know if I could still get a book published with it being registered to someone else and helping Bud with his pictures, I might need that option available. I love the program though. Did you download it then? You can get tons of freebies of the internet to help you even more. Love it, crave it!! As for the retreat, we paid $500 because we stayed for 2 nights, I think it was $360 for one night. Worth going to though... Worth every penny. Shawn even said that and you know how big of a penny pincher he is. Any new news?
Hey Josey!! Cute pictures! Your girls are getting so big and beautiful! You are brave to go to Disneyland...we've been debating on when to take the kids and I think next spring we might finally get up the courage! You have a cute blog! You can check out pics of us on mine. See 'ya! Carrie Ward
Post a Comment