It's perfect. Thank you so much. I will come and get them. We are in Bear Lake quite often so I will stop by and come get them when we're there next. Let me know where you live. I appreciate it so much. If you could put the colored letters on the same paper as the whole quote that would be awesome. That way I can just put it on the wall at the same time to get it straight. Thank you for that saying you posted too. I love it. I hope that you guys are doing well. Love your face.
1 comment:
It's perfect. Thank you so much. I will come and get them. We are in Bear Lake quite often so I will stop by and come get them when we're there next. Let me know where you live. I appreciate it so much. If you could put the colored letters on the same paper as the whole quote that would be awesome. That way I can just put it on the wall at the same time to get it straight. Thank you for that saying you posted too. I love it. I hope that you guys are doing well. Love your face.
Post a Comment